Metroid/MegaMan Inspired Game

birdeye

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to bring to your attention an exciting upcoming sidescroller puzzle platform game. The title is still unknown as is the release date but the details leaking through about the game are really exciting. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay was inspired by such popular titles as Metroid and MegaMan.
Here is a direct quote from the developer himself with some hints about what we can expect from this exciting edition to the app store:

"We followed community feedback and as many suggested, we are taking the time to make a nice polished game. I can give you a hint at what to expect, +60 rooms (+30 unlockable with free updates), all filled with platforming action, physics-based puzzles, battles or all 3 Several ecosystems with nice artistic treatment and painted sceneries. Custom music tracks and sounds fxs. I know you will love the bosses and the story. The game is filled with hidden rooms, secrets and rewards. And as promised, full 60fps of pure gameplay response (we will even let you see the fps on screen if you want; its a geek thing)"
Here is a link to the developer's website to keep updated with the latest news: rozgo [dot] com
Disclaimer: I am not the developer of this game.

birdeye

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Shill......

Um...Its not out yet. I am just try to spread the word about a game that will be coming out soon. I was unable to post video and picture links on this site but visit the developer's website to see what I mean. This game really will be great.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I just wanted to bring to your attention an exciting upcoming sidescroller puzzle platform game. The title is still unknown as is the release date but the details leaking through about the game are really exciting. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay was inspired by such popular titles as Metroid and MegaMan.
Here is a direct quote from the developer himself with some hints about what we can expect from this exciting edition to the app store:

"We followed community feedback and as many suggested, we are taking the time to make a nice polished game. I can give you a hint at what to expect, +60 rooms (+30 unlockable with free updates), all filled with platforming action, physics-based puzzles, battles or all 3 Several ecosystems with nice artistic treatment and painted sceneries. Custom music tracks and sounds fxs. I know you will love the bosses and the story. The game is filled with hidden rooms, secrets and rewards. And as promised, full 60fps of pure gameplay response (we will even let you see the fps on screen if you want; its a geek thing)"
Here is a link to the developer's website to keep updated with the latest news: rozgo [dot] com
Disclaimer: I am not the developer of this game.

oh my god oh my god oh my god! I love freaking Metroid and I've been waiting for something like this to come to the iPhone I miss my metroid haha stupid nintendo... anyways I cannot wait the videos are so awesome!

birdeye

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Cool

Well I am glad I have been able to inform a fellow metroid fan. Thanks for checking out the dev's website, the videos really are awesome I just could not post them here. I will keep you all updated as the developer releases more information!

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Well I am glad I have been able to inform a fellow metroid fan. Thanks for checking out the dev's website, the videos really are awesome I just could not post them here. I will keep you all updated as the developer releases more information!

sweet : ) yeah and I bookmarked rozgo.com on my mac and iphone lol

birdeye

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
The developer has not yet announced the release date. When new information is released I will post it here. For more info you can check out his website.

birdeye

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Grokion

This awesome game has finally been give a title: (Direct quote from the devs)

ANNOUNCING: GROKION ? the newly coined upcoming sci-fi side scroller for the iphone/itouch

In a global exodus, mankind?s elite abandons earth boarding vessel 144k, the Covenant Ark, on route to the moon in hope of salvation via an experimental lunar biosphere pioneered by Dr. Savain.

The Moon Biosphere Programme, developed to provide habitable atmospheric conditions and an independently sustainable environment on the moon, is largely a mystery ? utilizing experimental materials and technologies with power drawn from energy sources of unknown origin.

As the 144k makes way to the biosphere, chaos is erupting - the artificial ecosystem has become unstable, satellites, weapons and technology are failing and previously harmless fauna and flora are mutating into powerful creatures!

You are LDU-1 ? a Lunar Defense Unit designed by Dr. Savain and the very last unit standing in a fleet of security bots. Your mission is to find Doctor Savain and restore order to the biosphere before the exiled arrive, enabling them to land safely.

Grok is an iconic action-adventure game inspired by the dark explorations of Metroid and intense platforming of Mega Man. Entwining brilliant modern game-play mechanics, physics-based puzzles and pure old-school styling, it delivers a nostalgic yet progressive gaming experience.

Visit their new website: Grokion - iPhone/iPod game <http://www.grokion.com/>
And check out this awesome BETA gameplay video: YouTube - Grokion - Gameplay footage