Pik's Revenge! A GRAND ADVENTURE

Pik

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi I'm Pik,

I have a new game out for the Iphone, called "Pik's revenge". You can help me get my revenge on the villians that destroyed my planet, and earn experience and gold as you explore new cities, new worlds, and new alien races. Find new friends and foes, discover secrets, and unravel mysteries. Pik?s revenge is a unique, engrossing game-play experience. It is a sidescroller, an adventure game, and an RPG, with a beautifully rendered hand-drawn colorful design.

I am looking forward to your reviews of "Pik's revenge". Let me know what you think!

Pik
Pik's Revenge - iPhone | iPod Touch | Fluik Entertainment Inc. | Edmonton | Vancouver | Canada

Pik's Revenge - iPhone | iPod Touch | Fluik Entertainment Inc. | Edmonton | Vancouver | Canada

birdeye

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
My review of Pik's Revenge

I just tried Pik's Revenge and it is an amazing game. Pik's Revenge is a different type of RPG where you, Pik the robot, complete missions to level up rather than the repetitive grinding of the stereotypical RPGs. The storyline is entertaining and connected to the main quests however, at the moment I know very little about the main quest due to the multiple side missions I keep completing. It seems as soon as I complete one, another one pops up. The game has just enough structure that I don't feel lost and confused but enough flexibility so that I can actually enjoy it as an adventure rather than just following instructions. You have to discover the quests for yourself and then decide if you want to take them on or not. The map is decently sized so that it takes enough time to walk across to get where you want to go but not excessively stretched so that you spend for ever just traveling. It is a side scroller which stops the possibility of getting lost but there is more than enough places to go and keep you busy. The animations are great and vibrantly colored. The controls are very basic such that you have all the instructions you need almost instantaneously and the tutorial will interactivley teach you anything else you need to know. Truly unique and so much fun, this game is priceless and a must get for any one who loves an adventure.

Pik

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
If you did not know, the FREE version of Pik's revenge is out! and the game is featured in the "HOT NEW GAMES" section of the appstore!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll