Halcyon Calc v1.1 - Available at a reduced price
Halcyon Touch Software is proud to announce the availability of Halcyon Calc version 1.1. With this update, the price of the application has been reduced for a limited time.
Among the features of Halcyon Calc are:
- Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) input.
- Dynamic UI where you can swipe buttons to the left and right to reveal more operations, scroll through the stack quickly with your finger and copy and paste the results on the stack with a double tap.
- A complete set of functions for manipulating the stack, including the ability to undo the last operation and to retrieve the arguments to the last operation.
- Real number and complex number support.
- Real and complex numbers are output in standard, fixed, scientific or engineering notation
- A complete set of trigonometry, logarithm, real and complex functions.
- Integer number support, with decimal, octal, hexadecimal and binary input and output formats.
- A complete set of bitwise manipulation functions including shifts, rotates, and, or, xor and not
- Store real, complex or integer values into named symbols and perform operations on those stored symbols.
- Build expressions from numbers, symbols and operations and store those expressions into named variables. Expressions can be evaluated for different values of its variables.
- Isolate symbols in an expression, solve quadratic expressions and even find roots of symbols in an expression.
- Manipulate strings of characters and lists of numbers, symbols, expressions or even other lists.
- NEW in v1.1! Combine numbers and other operations into simple programs which allows you to create your own custom operations. Use these custom operations in your expressions along side built-in trig functions etc.
For more information about Halcyon Calc, watch our demo video and buy it today in the app store.