Promocodes for THIEF BUSTER!

FLAGsolutions

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Check out the ONLY app in the Appstore capable of RESTARTING when the Home button is pressed. That makes it a REAL ANTI-THEFT APP. Last month it was top 1 at Spain!

For VIDEOS and more info:
Thief Buster

PROMOCODES (Only valid for the US Appstore):

JFXKW7P4JPRN
W9MAJYNWATLH
4AAMMXXYLET9
MJJ7K4NEMJKF
WEYREA49Y6W7
6WTH6XWYMLFJ
RE7HN9NMYW9L
ENAMW3H4F3N6
JAPXAX6J6PLF
H74A4TLPJYYW
YY4E9KPR4AYN
RNJTF97RWAFK

Please say which one you used and if you like it please write a nice review!.

Enjoy ;)

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
and I'm impressed. It works!

I would like the option to turn off the sound and just keep the forced app reload. I would use it a ton with that ability

FLAGsolutions

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
no app can stop someone from doing a hard reset.

True. But there's a trick to achieve something very similar:

- Make the alarm activate and push the Home button twice (That will launch another app like your favs but Thief Buster will restart again).
- Arm the alarm again. Now, if you push the shut off button nothing will happen unless you keep it pushed for several seconds.

This effect is achieved whenever you get to launch an app before Thief Buster restarts so if you can launch another app during the sec while you can see the Home screen, will be fine.

By the way, Thief Buster restarts even if you force to quit the app pushing the home button for several seconds ;) Told ya!, one in a million App

FLAGsolutions

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Last promocodes giveaway

Last time took minutes. GOOD LUCK!:

APA4MRKPXWWA
MLRAMMAX7TN9
7FMM69TWWYF7
J77XLMJXTMT9
3WFHJMFJTAMF
F3MHXKWL9TTW
66PAYHH339F6
P7W36W97AHTN
NAAH47L33MEL
KEE9FFYFHKEA

PLEASE POST A NICE REVIEW AT THE APPSTORE!

FLAGsolutions

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I went to disarm it and it went off

OK, I understand. Probably because the alarm was activated by movement. It's extremely sensible. If the alarm wouldn't go off when feels tapping it would give a very good opportunity to the Thief to stop the sound just by keep on touching the screen.

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Well just so you know, I rate and review apps. I just need to use them before I do. Nothing worse than those "I just got a code and am writing this review" type posts. Reviews are meant to help other users make decisions on the apps they want to spend $$ on.

FLAGsolutions

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Well just so you know, I rate and review apps. I just need to use them before I do. Nothing worse than those "I just got a code and am writing this review" type posts. Reviews are meant to help other users make decisions on the apps they want to spend $$ on.

Sorry pal, no more promocodes available :(
Can you believe that 10 promocodes expired and are lost because nobody used them?!. Not the ones I posted here though! (they were gone pretty fast!)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods