apps in general...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Firstly, let me say, I love the option of being able to download countless worth while apps.

But, at the same time, don't you think they're are lots of apps that should have never been created, or even got off the drawing board?

Some of them are just plain silly. I'm just saying...

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Might be subjective, but I think pretty much everyone can find lots of crap apps. (They may not _all_ be the same, but still...)

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Might be subjective, but I think pretty much everyone can find lots of crap apps. (They may not _all_ be the same, but still...)

take a hypothetical pre-teen atheist boy with two mothers and a hypothetical Christian Republican legislator who owns an oil field and their answer on what is crap is going to be completely different.

thus the answer of if any app should have been created is entirely subjective.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
take a hypothetical pre-teen atheist boy with two mothers and a hypothetical Christian Republican legislator who owns an oil field and their answer on what is crap is going to be completely different.

thus the answer of if any app should have been created is entirely subjective.

Or a Nobel Peace Prize winner who takes the money, says he's gonna donate it to a worthy cause and then "donates" it to a company he owns.

Whether it's the AppStore or politicians, there's a lot of crAPP in this world. Like most things, you'll simply have to sift through it.

Ler

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I think crap apps will go away very soon, a lot of BIIIG publishers comes to the appstore - Games Loft, EA, Chillingo, GLU, NGmoco....etc

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I think crap apps will go away very soon, a lot of BIIIG publishers comes to the appstore - Games Loft, EA, Chillingo, GLU, NGmoco....etc

not a chance. As long as one pricing option is free then they'll exist because people will download them.

Oh, and EA already sells in the app store. I believe they were one of the first big names to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro