Rail Adventures 3D - released!

mrobert

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone,

We would like to announce our new game for the iPhone and iPod, Rail Adventures 3D:

Website link: Rail Adventures 3D for the iPhone
iTunes link: iTunes page

site-banner-railadventures-iphone-large.png

About the game:
Rail Adventures is a fast paced 3D action racer game. It combines the fun of riding an old mine cart on an abandoned railroad, with action elements found in 3D shooters. It's the perfect game for iPhone gamers who like railroads, adventures and fast paced action, all in a 3D game.

Storyline:
An ancient curse has frozen everything on the old mountain. You have to escape from the mountains before it?s too late.

Hop on a terrifying and fast paced ride on an abandoned old railway. Ride through a lost mine, across a viaduct, on the edge of the mountain and more spectacular sceneries, in this action packed 3D game for the iPhone. Shot skeletons, monsters, bats, zombies and more as you race your way through the mountains.
Collect gold bars, ammo and health through your race. Avoid picking up exploding boxes and jump through obstacles.

mrobert

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

Unfortunately I am pretty low on promo codes (only 50 per release, and high demand from review sites) ... but shot me an email at support (at) exosyphenstudios [dot] com and if there will be any left over, I will more than gladly mail you one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh