NOVA, Basic Spanish, iVideoCamera are great!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
NOVA is an impressive game for being on a phone. Graphics are great. Multiplayer is decent, but campaign is good. Great graphics. Decent price!

Basic Spanish for Dummies is great too. I need to brush up, and at .99 I had to bite. Great UI.

As a 3G'er(waiting for the 4th gen) I didnt have a video camera. This app fits the bill. Video is decent for quick stuff, and export to twitter and facebook is great. They say big updates too, maybe SMS integration? who knows.

Just random thoughts, can't sleep.:)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I bought iVideoCamera and Camcorder. Both are fine, but the frame rates are nowhere near the quality of Cycorder for some reason. One has a time limit and lets you update to Twitter and such, the other one doesn't have a time limit, but won't let you upload and won't save it in the camera roll. So if it won't save in the camera roll, you can't use something like Pixelpipe to upload it.

So until either one of these two apps gets better (or I get a new iPhone!...) I'm sticking with the Cycorder/Pixelpipe combination.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I love cycorder too, and I am sure that ivideocamera will up its fram rate for sure. Especially since cycorder can do so well.I think great things for ivideocamera are coming....lol BTW I was the guy who called you out on macrumors about posting here too, lol....nice to see ya!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Oh, okay! Sweet! Yeah, I'm all over the place. I think I have the same pic of me everywhere.

Imagine how much money the dev of Cycorder could make now? Submit it to Apple and he could retire off of the sales.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711