Do you keep your finished games installed "just in case" the dev updates them?

GadgetGuru72#IM

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Just curious if you all keep your finished games installed on your iPhone "just in case" the developer updates them?

I only have room for 15 more apps before I will have to start deleting some. I have a bunch of games on my iPhone that I have completely finished, but I am hesitant to delete them. If the developer were to release an update with new levels, I'd have to start from scratch if I removed the game from the phone.

So, just curious to know what everyone else does.

Snowman81

Feb 13, 2007
Visit site
Nope, plus its free to download the game again once you've bought it so no real point in keeping it when you're not using it anymore.

GadgetGuru72#IM

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Nope, plus its free to download the game again once you've bought it so no real point in keeping it when you're not using it anymore.

Being able to download again for free kind of misses the point of the question.

First, that doesn't help much if either the developer or Apple decides to pull the game. For example, being able to download again for free wouldn't help you much if you deleted Stoneloops of Jurasica.

Second, my question was more concerned with the developer adding things in an update. For example, say you have a game with 50 levels and you've finished all 50 levels. If you delete the game from your iPhone and the developer releases an update with 20 new levels, you'd have to start from scratch at level 1 unless you left the previously completed game on your iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234