New App: Camera ClickMe - let the iPhone take your perfect photograph automatically
Unique photography app Camera ClickMe released in the AppStore today!!
App: Camera ClickMe
Developer: Sprite Labs
First app to let you take your own picture or with a friend automatically, with voice guided prompts to help position the camera to best fit yourself inside a configurable view frame, and then lets you get ready with the perfect smile to get that PERFECT photo. Concentrate on that perfect pose instead of getting yourself in the frame.
No more ugly close-ups, surprised expressions, half faces, face stuck in a corner or fuzzy because of a shake. Let "Camera ClickMe" take your photo for you and get a perfect photo every time!!
Unlike other apps using face detection technology, which just take a photo without any feedback, this one is unique in:
- letting you define your expected position in the photo
- 2 face mode lets you take you and your friend together
- asks you to "smile" before it clicks to get the best picture you would want giving you time to get ready for the picture.
- gives you voice feedback to move the phone to the best position to get the photo to fit the frame you want.
- checks for shakes and stabilizes your final picture
You know you need this if you ever tried taking your own picture for a self portrait or along with someone else from the phone, and realize how difficult it is to position the camera the right way to get yourself in the frame. You can only guess if you are in the frame. Then you have to reach out to click the capture button without disturbing your position in the frame. Most often the end photo cuts a part of your face out, puts you in a corner, has your face too close/big or too far/small or is just fuzzy because of the phone shake in trying to click the capture button.
Get it here: