SuperAgent - Win $25,000 Just By Playing!

FactorySix

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes.

Before I get into the App description we are serious. Simply by buying this game you are automatically entered into the competition to win a cash prize of $25,000. Highest score on the 31st of January wins the lot.

Currently selling at a reduced rate of .99c as a Xmas Cracker Special for the next week only.

App: SuperAgent
Developer: FactorySix
Price: 1.99

iTunes Link : iTunes Store

----------------------
★Description:
Answer 33 Questions - Win $25,000

You think you know Hollywood? Then prove it.

SuperAgent puts you at the helm of a leading Hollywood talent agency. Make decisions for your leading client about his career, both on and off the screen. Make the right calls and you'll make it big, real big. Make mistakes and you'll be run out of this town quicker than you can say 'commission'.

For a limited time, play to win big for real. We're giving $25,000 (an inch of fifties in agent lingo) to the highest scoring user by January 31st, 2010. Terms and conditions in app on our website ? Play SuperAgent on your iPhone and win big

----------------------
★Tips

The movie business moves fast, so answer questions quickly to receive a bonus.

Don?t bother trying to beat the system, the game has a huge question bank to ensure that being quick and sharp is the way to win.

In order to win at this, you have to think selfishly, but don?t be arrogant, the most obvious answer isn?t always correct, and remember, hindsight is a powerful thing

----------------------
★FAQ

How many questions do I need to answer?
Each game is 33 questions long. Answer 33 questions ? win $25,000. Easy ? you do the sums!

How many questions are in the question bank in the game?
Lots. We could tell you you, but we don?t really want to.

I?ve got a problem?
If it?s with the game then drop us an email; bluesky (at) factorysix.com and we?ll do our very best to help. If your problem is not with the game but you think we?ll find it entertaining then send it on anyway.

I can?t pick the answer!!
A dilemma indeed. We think that?s part of the game.

I?d like to work with you guys
We might like that too. Drop us your CV by email with ?I think I?m really good and I want to work? in the subject line to bluesky (at) factorysix.com

How do I know this competition is real?
Good question! How do you know anything is real? Generally we believe stuff is real if enough people around us tell us it?s real ? not very convincing, but the sociologists gave it some words to make it more official; ?social proof?.

Have a click on our names on the below this, you?ll find our linkedin profiles and some of the other things we?ve worked on, from movies, to property, to undergraduate awards to political websites. We?re pretty real guys!

----------------------
★FactorySix

FactorySix is a mobile software company based in Dublin, Ireland, founded by Rick Larkin and Oisin Hanrahan. SuperAgent is our debut game, but there are 4 more ?Super? titles to come in 2010. We're working on getting our own website together - it doesn't say a lot right now, we're just too busy! Check out our little mention in The Irish Times.

----------------------
★Version 1.1 - December

New GUI and Lite versions to be coming in the next few days.

----------------------

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods