Touch Soccer 3D submitted to App Store
Touch Soccer 3D has been submitted. Here's the trailer...
The game will be known as Touch Soccer 3D in U.S.A., Canada, Australia and New Zealand and as Touch Football 3D everywhere else. Let me know if ive missed anywhere that knows the sport predominantly as Soccer.
It will be launched at $0.99.
Here are the game details, a couple of screenshoots and the early video. I will post an up to date video asap.
----- TOUCH SOCCER 3D ------
Touch Soccer 3D is a first person gesture controlled 5-a-side football game. Played on a walled pitch, it's the most satisfying way to score on your iPhone. Using swipes and flicks to run, pass shoot and tackle, the game gets as fast and frenetic as the real thing.
The game is fully 3D, you can swerve and dip the ball, pass /shoot in any direction. And once you get the hang of it you will be curling last minute winners into the top corner in no time.
* Bluetooth 2 player.
* Single Match.
* World Cup: Group stages, then knockout.
* League: 10 teams playing twice.
* Challenge: 16 unique challenges, such as free kicks, penalties, volleys and other skills.
* Practice mode.
* 3D physics and visuals
* Gesture based controls: flick to kick, swipe or tilt to run.
* flick and move in 360 degrees
* volleys, headers, backheals, trapping and flick ups
* swerve and dip
* penalties and freekicks
* Landscape or portrait mode
* 32 international teams.
* Saving for each mode, so you can have a world cup, league and more all in progress at the same time.
* settings: invert swipe/run direction, auto player select on/off, match length, sound on/off, difficulty pro/semi-pro/amateur
* automatic goalkeepers
* auto player selection for good passes
more screens here: Touch Soccer 3D - first screenshots - Touch Arcade
and the old video: