PC2ME Plus from 1stWorks Corporation

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
Redeem Codes Available Upon Request, please email me directly, cathym@1stWorks.com

1stWorks Corporation is pleased to announce that Apple has completed its review process, and has approved the latest version of PC2Me+, which is now available in the App Store.

Version 1.6.0 supports powerful new features which you can access by also upgrading your Windows server side code to Version 3.30.023 at
iPhone download that you lets you remote desktop from your iPhone. - (Note, 1.6.0 requires the matching server side upgrade) In addition to multiple monitor and multiple server support, PC2Me+ delivers live images and audio from any connected web cams, right to your iPhone. Buy the Safari browser option now so you can access your Windows desktop from any other system through Safari!

Call from your iPhone using Skype on any network, not just wifi.

Access your desktop files, right from your iPhone.

So, check out Welcome to PC2ME.net to see what's available and what's coming, make your choices then go to Welcome to PC2ME.net to purchase your Server Side options. Most features available for free demo period, we hope you enjoy your trial of PC2ME!

**As mentioned above, if interested in a Redeem code, I have some limited numbers of them to give away, in return for a review on this forum for other users.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW