Scanner PRO - transform your iPhone into a portable scanner

Memfis

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
Hello folks,
I've found a nice app to have.
Here is the review.

I?ll have to admit that I thought the idea of this app seemed a little silly at first. A ?scanner? that uses the camera on your phone? What I definitely did not expect was an excellent solution for people that are iPhone App Review - Scanner Pro 1on the road and need access to their documents! Scanner Pro was developed by a well known company in the business software market called ?Readdle.? With this application they have managed to not only keep the interface simple, but also all to format your documents exactly how you need to!

When I opened the app up there was not any delay, and overall the program did not seem to lag like productivity apps sometimes do. The main screen you see when you open up is full of thumbnail images of all the documents that you currently have saved iPhone App Review - Scanner Pro 2on your device. Selecting any of your documents will take you to a page where you can do a variety of things from editing and adding pages to that document to password protecting it and sending it to various locations from email addreses to WebDAV accounts.

One thing I will say up front is that I would not recommend this app unless you have an iPhone 3GS. Why do I say that? Because the iPhone 3G lacks the ?autofocus? feature that makes this app work like it does! If you really iPhone App Review - Scanner Pro 3are in need of an app like this though there are some pieces of hardware that will help to focus your camera and allow you to use an iPhone 3G without any problems at all!

Small criticisms aside this app is simple and just gets done what is necessary! Once you are ready to start scanning a new document all you have to do is touch the ?+? button in the lower right corner of the beginning screen. You will be given two different iPhone App Review - Scanner Pro 4options: ?Add page from Camera? or from ?Photo Album.? Either way once you have the picture that you would like to use it will ask you to point out the exact location of the corners of it.

Another excellent feature of this app is WebDAV support! What this allows you to do is sign for a WebDAV account through a provider such as Apple?s MobileMe. iPhone App Review - Scanner Pro 5Business people will find WebDAV and the ?email? feature simply indispensible! This app will literally give you access to all of your papers quickly, but it will also allow you to share them with your friends in several easy to read formats.

Taking good pictures with app really just takes a little bit of practice. While it may seem a little tedious at first, I guarantee that you will adjust quickly and begin to see just how useful this app really can be! This app is for everyone out there that has ever needed to send a paper to their accountant right away, or send out a form to get it signed, or basically anything involving sending documents! Whatever it is that you?re needing, let Scanner PRO help you to get it done. Download it in the App Store today for just $6.99!

- David H.
Scanner-Pro-1-200x300.jpg

Scanner-Pro-2-200x300.jpg

Scanner-Pro-4-200x300.jpg

Scanner-Pro-5-200x300.jpg

Memfis

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately, current quality of iPhone camera doesn't allow to extract text without errors.
Developers told, as soon as it become more real - they'll make it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73