Tom Tom Update

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
for those of you who have this app..... what do you think of the update?

Be the first to have it. New Version 1.2: TomTom App for iPhone!
If you are having trouble viewing this email, view it online.
To ensure you receive our future emails, please add US.news@tomtom.com to your
address book now.

We're excited to announce a new version of the TomTom app for iPhone and iPod touch is now available in the iTunes App Store. We've added some great, new features that make it our best app yet. The app also comes with new, updated maps to ensure you have the best possible navigation experience.

Download the latest version now as a free update if you already own the TomTom app. Or read more about our latest additions below and find out why you will want to enjoy TomTom navigation as well.

Advanced Lane Guidance Text-to-speech technology
Advanced Lane Guidance gives you the extra clarity you need when navigating difficult junctions. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road, the app comes with spoken directions, cities and street names.

Help me! emergency menu iPod player support
For easy contact or directions to local emergency providers such as police, fire stations and hospitals. Thanks to the built-in iPod player support, you can conveniently control your music from within the app.

New, updated maps Did you know...
At TomTom we know that any navigation app is only as good as the map it relies on.
...that the TomTom app is the only navigation app for iPhone and iPod touch that comes with IQ Routes??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Privacy Policy | Update Your Preferences | Unsubscribe

dj_siek

Aug 29, 2009
Visit site
I think its cool that they have released this update so soon. but they really only did it because of the whole Google Nav announcement... and having the cradle and app seperate purchases sooo expensive.

but i bought tomtom on iPhone and am pretty happy with it.

I thought it already had text to speech tho??