Best Camera Apps Thread

deadly_shuriken

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
Please post your favorite camera app, either free or paid.

Post some of the cool features it has if you would like.

I am looking for a really good camera app but its hard to sort through all the crappy ones.

Thanks,

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Below I am posting some of my faves:

- CameraPlus : Free in App Store; includes zoom feature and flash.
- Mobile Photobooth : $0.99 in App Store; allows you to turn any 4 photos in your photo library into an old fashioned photo strip (both black&white, and color options)
- ShakeItPhoto : $0.99 in App Store; turns any picture in your library (also has option to take picture on the spot) into a Polaroid -- UI is fun, photo develops before your very eyes like old school Polaroid camera.
- PhotoFunia : Free in App Store; apply your photos to one of 100 different scenes. Way fun to use.

Lacessit

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
Camerabag: 11 different camera styles to choose from- not really impressed.

Best camera: 12 filters (on/off no levels) square, and border- easy to use but again not very impressive.

Photoforge: large number of filters and effects; brushes, and crop.

Photogene: limited filters, but also has color adjust, exposure and contrast, frames and symbols.

These are just the ones I've tried: wish I'd only picked up photogene and photoforge. The other two are worthless to me. For overall usefulness I'd recommend photoforge.

Last edited:

Slone

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Photogene and Camerabag are the two I'm constantly using, the filters make the already good pictures awesome

igorsky

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Photoshop Mobile (free) - a must have for basic editing and filters.
Mill Colour (free) - great filters/effects with an enormous amount of control.
Zipix Lite (free) - don't know how it works, but it's able to improve most shots.
Polarize (free) - turns any photo into an old Polaroid print. Fun and free.
Panolab (free) - create panoramas by manually stitching photos together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2