- 11-23-2009, 07:49 PM #2
- 11-24-2009, 02:17 AM #3
- 11-24-2009, 03:10 AM #4
- 11-24-2009, 07:08 AM #5
Below I am posting some of my faves:
- CameraPlus : Free in App Store; includes zoom feature and flash.
- Mobile Photobooth : $0.99 in App Store; allows you to turn any 4 photos in your photo library into an old fashioned photo strip (both black&white, and color options)
- ShakeItPhoto : $0.99 in App Store; turns any picture in your library (also has option to take picture on the spot) into a Polaroid -- UI is fun, photo develops before your very eyes like old school Polaroid camera.
- PhotoFunia : Free in App Store; apply your photos to one of 100 different scenes. Way fun to use.
- 11-24-2009, 07:53 AM #6iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
Camerabag: 11 different camera styles to choose from- not really impressed.
Best camera: 12 filters (on/off no levels) square, and border- easy to use but again not very impressive.
Photoforge: large number of filters and effects; brushes, and crop.
Photogene: limited filters, but also has color adjust, exposure and contrast, frames and symbols.
These are just the ones I've tried: wish I'd only picked up photogene and photoforge. The other two are worthless to me. For overall usefulness I'd recommend photoforge.
Last edited by Lacessit; 11-24-2009 at 07:56 AM.
- 11-24-2009, 08:15 AM #7
- 11-24-2009, 03:07 PM #8
Photoshop Mobile (free) - a must have for basic editing and filters.
Mill Colour (free) - great filters/effects with an enormous amount of control.
Zipix Lite (free) - don't know how it works, but it's able to improve most shots.
Polarize (free) - turns any photo into an old Polaroid print. Fun and free.
Panolab (free) - create panoramas by manually stitching photos together.
- 11-24-2009, 03:14 PM #9
- 11-24-2009, 03:21 PM #10
- 11-24-2009, 03:44 PM #11
- 11-24-2009, 04:20 PM #12