Boxcar setup for FB

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
i just downloaded Boxcar (ver 2.1) for iPhone. i have Twitter linked and running via Boxcar just fine. i cannot, however, purchase the Facebook account from within the app. I get the prompt "Do you want to buy one FB account for $.99?" and it appears to try and purchase through "Sandbox"? if i click "Buy" i get the return "this accound is not valid for sandbox. Please log in with a different account".

i've even tried to logout of FB (from within Boxcar) and log back in. then i get a "this is not a test user account. please create a new account in the sandbox environment."

what is this sandbox environment that i need to setup? does anyone know how to get FB setup on the iPhone? i must be missing something simple here. but the more i read about Boxcar anymore there is hardly any mention of it working in conjunction with Facebook. is it just Twitter push now??

PS-if i need to, i'm ready to contact Boxcar @ Boxcar — Push for Twitter, Facebook and Email! (or support@boxcar.io) but thought i'd check here on TiPb first.

thanks in advance.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
hmmm i had boxcar set up for my facebook and i bought it in app, then just had to sign in to facebook and give boxcar access. i have since changed and just have the notifications emailed to me and use gpush.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
hmmm i had boxcar set up for my facebook and i bought it in app, then just had to sign in to facebook and give boxcar access. i have since changed and just have the notifications emailed to me and use gpush.

Yeah. I'm thinking the same thing. Just going to use email notifications too. Boxcar doesn't wanna play nice with me. Email works just fine. Thanks cobra.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77