Password App with website access too?

raksasas

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have searched and have came across several threads on password apps. I believe I am looking for something a little bit diffrent then the rest. I have been using Keepass protable for a while know and gone through a few flash drives with it on it. but unfortinally my last backup was missing the keepass database so I lost my passwords when the flash drive died. So here is what I am thinking.

I love portable apps like keepass and such but that is all fine and dandy when I have my flash drives with me but if I don't. I'm S.O.L. as for passwords.

I thought there must be an "App for that" :) What I am looking for is an iPhone App for passwords but but also has an web site you can access and maybe a portable version of that software.

I have ran across RoboForm which seems to meet the requirements:
1. iPhone app
2. web site for access also RoboForm Online
3. Portable version - Roboform2Go

Anyone able to recommend it or recommend another version of this?

pantherjoe

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Raksasas,I use "MEMENGO WALLET".It has website access, you can backup online.I have all my passwords and websites set up.You just need to remember the master password to get in.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have been using Roboform for years. I would be totally lost without it. I can access my passwords online from any computer anywhere, and now - thanks to the app - can even find the url's quickly and log on via my iPhone.

pantherjoe

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
online security?

Alli, my concern with online backup/access is how can you be assured that someone on the "other side" is not looking at your info.I was told that when I login to the web site that the password is encrypted on my pc and is not on the their server.Is this thinking correct?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW