Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts

Default New music game: DJ Nights Global Tour

Hey folks,

We released DJ Nights Global Tour: a high-quality music game where you are the DJ of the best night clubs around the world by playing Trance, House and Techno!

Innovative control: DJ Nights is played by tapping and scratching on a virtual turntable on your iPhone and iPod Touch. Play and show everyone that you are the best DJ ever seen!

Leading electronic music stars: The game features 12 songs from leading artists such as Emilio Fernandez, TiŽsto and Tom Cloud!

Go to the best clubs as you travel the globe! The game begins in sultry Brazil and progress through 12 night clubs across the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, Germany, U.K. and Spain where you will mix in Ibiza, the home of the most famous clubs and DJs.

DJ Nights Global Tour can be purchased on iTunes App. Store for US$2.99 only!

DJ Nights Global Tour webpage: http://www.musigames.com/djnights.html

DJ Nights Global Tour video:

Best wishes,

MusiGames Studio
    Fun and engaging music games! - MusiGames
    iMore Newbie

37 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Nice! I'll be downloading it friday when I get paid!

By any chance, you don't happen to have any promotion codes for a free download? I'll write a review and put very high recommendations for it! I love house music and I personally do DJing on the side, so this app looks like a blast. I can't wait to try it out!
    iPhone Guru

1,604 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,631 Global Posts

Hey I would like to check this app out as well and im also a DJ. If you have any promo codes, please email me at: LOUD.RIMS.INC@GMAIL.COM

I would like to rate and review this app!