Cycorder won't launch

gstriph

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I recently jailbroke using blackra1n without problem and have been loading other apps. Cycorder seemed to install w/o problem but it won't launch. Tapping the icon just causes a brief flash. Reinstalling it didn't help. A soft reset didn't help. Other apps installed before and after seem to be without problems. I don't see the answer elsewhere...any ideas?

callum_88

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Same with me, I've got newest software and 3gs 32gb and usd blackra1n too. I posted a question in the iPhone help section maybe I was supposed to post it here

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Same with me, I've got newest software and 3gs 32gb and usd blackra1n too. I posted a question in the iPhone help section maybe I was supposed to post it here

u have a video camera already with the 3Gs and its much better then the cycorder....

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I recently jailbroke using blackra1n without problem and have been loading other apps. Cycorder seemed to install w/o problem but it won't launch. Tapping the icon just causes a brief flash. Reinstalling it didn't help. A soft reset didn't help. Other apps installed before and after seem to be without problems. I don't see the answer elsewhere...any ideas?

ok guys i just DLed cycorder and i dont think it works for the 3Gs because we already have a video camera and besides, ours are much better....

oldschooliphone

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem and as i understand, Cycorder won't work with iOS 4.
Problem is that I have iPhone 3G and i stupidly updated to iOS4 right before Jailbreaking.
Does anyone have any suggestions about another video recorder for a jailbroken 3G? (I would prefer if it was free!)
Thanks!