- iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Manage your mail folders with FolderBuddy directly on your iPhone/iPod Touch
Have you ever wanted to add a new folder or edit an existing one in your email account but couldn't using the Mail app on your iPhone ?
Not anymore ! Now you can add, edit, or delete folders in supported IMAP email accounts with FolderBuddy !!
FolderBuddy 1.2 is an easy-to-use IMAP folder manager for the iPhone with an intuitive and beautifully designed GUI. With features such as shake-to-refresh and swipe-to-delete, you’ll be able to better manage and organize your email.
- Add/Rename/Delete/Move folder
- Support for MobileMe, GMail, Yahoo! Mail, and AOL
- Support for other IMAP providers
- Multiple accounts supported
- SSL supported
- Shake to refresh folder list when viewing an account
- Swipe to delete an account in account settings
- Swipe to delete a folder in folder list view
- Support for nested folders
- Localized in english, french, italian and japanese localization
- Icons indicating when connection between device and IMAP server is secure (SSL)
Version 1.2 is add the ability to move folder(s) into other folder.
FolderBuddy is available in the AppStore for $3.99: Open FolderBuddy in iTunes Store
FolderBuddy for GMail is similar to FolderBuddy but limited to GMail IMAP server (@gmail.com email address). It is available in the AppStore for $0.99: Open FolderBuddy for GMail in iTunes Store
You can try out FolderBuddy for free too !! FolderBuddy Lite now available in the AppStore too.
You can visit the dedicated web sites : FolderBuddy site or TouchMatter.com
We are welcoming feedback and reviews, and of course feature requests.