iSMSCrypt: encrypt your SMS and messages

ldv75

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
From yesterday is available on Appstore:

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=329669073&mt=8&s=143441&at=10l3Vy]iSMSCrypt[/URL]

Do you want that your SMS and emails can be read only by the authorized people?

Do you want that SMS and emails on your iPhone can?t be read by anyone?

SMS and email stored on your iPhone will be protected from prying eyes, if you do not know the key, the encrypted messages are totally illegible.

Operation is simple, just share a keyword with who you want, iSMSCrypt transforms the SMS and email in an encrypted message that can be made readable again only using the shared key.

Thanks to the Copy & Paste function, you can copy envrypted messages in your favourite app: Messages, Mail, Notes, and so on ?

Messages can be sent to any phone, but you must use iSMSCrypt to decrypt them.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
From yesterday is available on Appstore:

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=329669073&mt=8&s=143441&at=10l3Vy]iSMSCrypt[/URL]

Do you want that your SMS and emails can be read only by the authorized people?

Do you want that SMS and emails on your iPhone can?t be read by anyone?

SMS and email stored on your iPhone will be protected from prying eyes, if you do not know the key, the encrypted messages are totally illegible.

Operation is simple, just share a keyword with who you want, iSMSCrypt transforms the SMS and email in an encrypted message that can be made readable again only using the shared key.

Thanks to the Copy & Paste function, you can copy envrypted messages in your favourite app: Messages, Mail, Notes, and so on ?

Messages can be sent to any phone, but you must use iSMSCrypt to decrypt them.

u have a promo code, i would love to try it out and give u a review....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods