ZOMBONIE is coming soon to iPhone & iPod Touch
Zombonie is coming soon to iPhone and iPod Touch!
The zombie apocalypse is here, so what are you gonna do about it?!
Well, you just happen to drive the ice re-surfacer at the local skating rink and have one heck of a knack for engineering (too bad you spent your college years playing video games).
As the zombies pound at the gates, you quickly combine your smooth ice making baby with the spinning prowess of a street sweeper, and the crushing power of a steam roller as you create the ultimate zombie splattering machine.
For you are now mankind's final savior, the undead skull smasher, and the reaper of the reanimated...
You drive... THE ZOMBONIE!!!
Hit the streets and take back the city, block by block, as you run down every zombie in sight and literally paint the town red! Just watch out for the humans still trying to make their way out of the city. Your hero record won't look so hot with innocent collateral damage on your squash list...
* Steer the Zombonie's destructive path with the tilt controls of your iPhone or iPod Touch.
* Crush, squash, and smash hordes of zombies and string together killer combos to secure a hell raising high score.
* Save civilians from becoming brain brunch, while trying not to accidentally run over them.
* Rage a rotting war with a variety of zombies, who will try to claw, bounce, and even try to hijack your beloved Zombonie.
* Collect multiple power-ups to decimate the dead and survive long enough to make it to the next horrifyingly ridiculous level.
* Play the multi-level Zombonie Campaign or take on endless waves of zombies in the Zombie Derby mode.
* Cheaper than a trip to the cemetery!
Do you have the guts to ride?
Zombonie is being independently developed by Zombonie Partners and will release later this year.
Screen shots and video coming soon!
Ever Wanted To Advertise In A Video Game For Grave Dirt Cheap?
Because all zombies are capitalists in these challenging economic times, ad space is still available for almost anything people want to sell on the remaining billboards in the wasteland cities of Zombonie.
Have a movie, game, band, improv troupe, or just want to tell someone you love their brains? Your image and website info can be placed on many of the still standing billboards in our zombie infested cities. How many billboards and how many levels you want to be featured in is up to you.
You, your product, and website info will also be permanently featured on the "Friends of Zombonie" page of our official site with a link to your website.
We guarantee it's the cheapest billboard space you will ever buy. Offer ends in mid November.
For more information, please visit the official site at Zombonie, facebook page, or e-mail the development team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.