Tap Tap Beta Songs?

Arc Lumin

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so I just downloaded Tap Tap 3 yesterday. I had been playing it a lot, so I went and checked the options and noticed the "Restore Purchased Tracks" button. I knew I never bought anything, but I hit it anyways. Then, when I hit that, 2 songs started to download! I checked the names of them. One was "Keep Hope Alive" by The Crystal Method, and it had an album picture. The other was named "Trevors Chocolate" by Testing, and there was the tapoulus logo where the album artwork was. The were both expert songs. So, I tried playing Keep Hope Alive first. Quite a hard song, but a really good skin on the song. After that was done I booted up the other one. It was actually "Through The Fire And The Flames" by Dragonforce! It looks like I wasn't the first one to find this song, judging by the score board. Here's the board for "Trevors Chocolate":

1. smw317 - 1,007,173 Points

2. Arikku (Me) - 301,240 Points

3. jkb1028 - 291,522 Points

4. Ivan3 - 29,829 Points

...And that's it. Only 4 people.

Can anyone else see if they can DL it the same way?

krohn7master

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Trevor's Chocolate is a custom song I made. It got leaked on the challenges list, but it's no longer available to download now because I removed it from the Tapulous server.

I have made a video of me FCing (Full Combo, no misses, no streak loss, 100%) this song, with an endscore of 3,354,000 and it can be found here:
youtube(dot)com/watch?v=38WVYY1GkVg

I also have FC videos of other custom songs I've made. Subscribe to my channel at youtube(dot)com/krohnindustry

Heroes of Our Time - Dragonforce
youtube(dot)com/watch?v=1x-jGA8D8Yo

Jordan - Buckethead
youtube(dot)com/watch?v=pfV1pQbKZbc

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods