Is there a texting app that enhances texting ?

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I know theres plenty of free texting apps, but is there any testing apps that enhance the keyboard or texting environment per say. Something that adds features, etc. I haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance
Josh

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
On my jailbroken iPhone I am using QuickReplySMS. It lets me reply to an SMS from any window. LOVE it and worth the price.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I have a non jailbroken iphone. I couldnt find that in the app store. I'm assuming its not an Apple Store app. I'm afraid to jailbreak my phone because of warranty reasons since I paid full retail for the phone. 3GS 16GB

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I have a non jailbroken iphone. I couldnt find that in the app store. I'm assuming its not an Apple Store app. I'm afraid to jailbreak my phone because of warranty reasons since I paid full retail for the phone. 3GS 16GB

You warranty won't get voided. Unless you walk in an Apple Store with your phone jailbroken and have someone look at it at the Genius Bar. Other then that you can jailbreak my friend. So if you do jailbreak just set up your phone as a new one and you'll be fine : )

Stephxieh

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
On my jailbroken iPhone I am using QuickReplySMS. It lets me reply to an SMS from any window. LOVE it and worth the price.

I also love the quick send. People always decide to text me when I'm in the middle of something. This app is a fantastic fix. Well worth it.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
On JB phones, I like QuickReplySMS and biteSMS. On non-JB phones, I don't think there are any (probably because it would "duplicate" an OS function or something).