Call forwarding app

imoklo38#IM

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone i'm new to the iphone 3Gs and I really like this phone I currently use a BlackBerry Bold as well. What I am looking for in an app is one that will forward calls, texts,and mms from one phone to another depending on which one i'm using for the day.

It doesnt need to be free but not outrageously expensive. But I also dont want to have a third number that I have to hand out to people.

Does this app exist? I'm fairly new to iphone apps as I never really installed any on my previous 1st gen iphone other that fbook and myspace.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rich

imoklo38#IM

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Zoso1048, i'm aware of the option on the iphone about forwarding calls but what i want to know is if I take my iphone out and want the calls from my BB Bold forwarded to my iphone. Is there an app for that without having a 3rd party number involved?

imoklo38#IM

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Alli, I'll check the bb app world to see if it exists. I just don't want to have to use a third number to call that forwards the calls to the device u r using that day or week.

Thanks
rich

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If both your BB and iPhone are on the same network, just sim swap.

If you're using multiple carriers, you might want to consider getting a Google Voice number and giving that to everybody so that it's not a 3rd number, but your only number.

imoklo38#IM

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
Yeah sim swaps don't work anymore the data plans are not compatible anymore. AT&T screwed us on that one now. May have to do the google voice thing.

Thanks
rich

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2