The best one of All !

g76

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi, Guys,

Please help me choosing (FREE) The best one application of all sections . Themes, Productivity, Utility, System, Navigation, Social Networking and all and all.

Please name the best application of it's own field which i can download by "Cydia" or at "Apple Store".

--Regards.

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I would suggest to have WorldCard Mobile and WorldCard Contacts in the business category. These apps will be more helpful if you are likely to hold more number of business cards in your pocket. You can use these apps to have your business cards information into your iPhone.

WorldCard Mobile uses OCR technology to save info (from cards) as searchable texts in the language of your choice under the card?s image. WorldCard Contacts allows you to store actual business card images alongside your contacts.

applefrenzy

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Started using [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/asklocal/id409176264?at=10l3Vy]AskLocal[/URL] recently and it's become the social networking app I'm using most at the moment. It's a way to post messages pinned to locations on the map. Doesn't seem earth shattering, but when you realize you can restrict who can see/reply to your messages based on their distance from where you pinned each message, it becomes very interesting for many uses.

iamfrank

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
As my suggestion, I love PDF Reader (File scanner, File viewer, File storage) bcz i've used this app for a while to manage my large files. However, it needs to be paid first, but there is a free "lite" version at the appstore.