iZoom Film just launched! Available in the App Store!

iZoomFilm

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Suuure, there are a bunch of Apps designed to zoom in and out but I specifically designed iZoom Film to have full 4X zoom picture taking capability! You can take a picture without zoom or with full zoom, you will be impressed by the quality. If you don't believe me ...Check it out

ALSO!!!! for all you 3GS users, we are updating the App in one week to have full video mode zoom capability. This is iPhone's first video app with 4x Zoom!!!
iZoom Film
Send me your feedback and lemme know what you think!
THANKS!

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I was impressed with the quality, what I was not impressed with...was that I cannot tap to focus, and the picture won't save to the camera roll about 1/2 the time. I would also like to see you guys incorporate the accelerometer for a steadier pic.

iMagnify

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
I was impressed with the quality, what I was not impressed with...was that I cannot tap to focus, and the picture won't save to the camera roll about 1/2 the time. I would also like to see you guys incorporate the accelerometer for a steadier pic.

For now you will have to hold the iPhone still for 3 seconds after you take the picture for it to save. Our update (coming very soon) will have a splash screen letting you know that the picture is saved. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience.
Thanks for the feedback :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative