HariEman

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
luckme_logo_bigger.png

Size: 8.4 MB

Price: $0.99

Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch, Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later

Store URL: itms://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333277762&mt=8&s=143441

Are You Feeling Lucky?

When someone asks you ?are you feeling lucky punk? would it not be great to know if you can say ?yes? or smile and zip outta there.

Get rid of the crystal balls, horoscopes, tarot cards, and make way for Lucky Me. Lucky Me is a series of chance based games/activities that combine luck, intuition, and a wee bit of smartness (yea right).

Click, shake, tap, pinch, and squish ?? your way into gauging your luck. At the end of the activities let our karmic software tell you which direction your luck is headed. Of course our experts are way less skilled than the prison wards that stamp the pieces of paper in your fortune cookie ? so once you receive your advice the only thing we recommend is for you to play the game again.

If that?s not enough you can post your luck (or lack there of) scores on Facebook to flaunt your Luck Quotient and hope some of your schmo friends will make you look better.

BTW did we tell you it was awfully bad luck to read this and not download our app.

Visit us at Lucky Me | Paid iPhone App | Test Your Luck

Attractions of the Game:

1) 7 incredible Multi-themed challenges
2) Customize and edit the app name after you, for e.g if you are Joe black, you can customize your game to ?Lucky Joe?
3) Post your luck score and a unique message on Facebook
4) Multi-gesture games(tilt, tap, multi-touch, pinch, shake)
5) See your luck meter raise as you keep progressing through the challenges
6) Collect lucky charms (if more than 50% lucky)
7) Set a lucky charm wallpaper
8) Send your lucky charm to your loved ones
9) Compare your luck with your friends and challenge them

Screenshots:
meter.jpg

oyster01.jpg

rings1.jpg

luck01.jpg

Demo Video URL: YouTube - Lucky Me Lite iPhone App

Download Link:
iTunes Store

HariEman

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Lucky Me Lite for FREE on HALLOWEEN

Lucky Me Lite is a steal for the price of 99c as it is and will be going free on the full day of Halloween - Oct 31

Get Your Favorite 7 In 1 Game On Halloween for FREE

HariEman

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Lucky Me Lite for FREE Again on This Weekend

LUCKY ME LITE - originally 0.99$ is now FREE for the coming weekend ( From Friday Post Noon till Sunday EOD)

Download the game for FREE at iTunes Store

Looking forward for your review on the iTunes store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods