GPS for iPhone, problems with the Lite version of EasyTrails GPS

phil

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
seems that the release 2.0 of EasyTrails GPS removed automatically the Lite version from the AppStore. I wrote to the developers, and they quickly replied that will be soon available again, AppStore times ;-)

anyway, the paid version is 1.99?, and you can also IMPORT and export files directly from the PC, for me it's a must, and I can now import files from poi-factory.com, like:

very good application, for me 5 stars!

Some previews here:

aly

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
when is it back?

i already asked you before: do you know how long it will take until the LITE version is back?

aly

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Got full version!

Got the LITE and after some experiments decided it was completely worth it to get the full one.

Very good app... simple, intuitive, clear and helpfull.

phil

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Seems that 2.1 version is almost exiting in AppStore, from the support website they told me that version 2.2 is already finished, is just being tested and will be sent to AppStore in few days....

but they haven't told me WHAT is new... let's see!

larry71

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
EasyTrails GPS, 5 stars for me...

...what about Lite version...?
it cost 2$, it's one of the more useful apps I've, what to talk about Lite version??? nonsense! :confused::confused::confused:

for me it's a really 5 stars! I was a bit sad at the beginning, knowing all these GPS problems in the iPhone :eek: (TomTom and Navigon too share the same problem :( ), but now the problem disappeared without doing anything, and since then EasyTrails GPS is one of the apps I use more... :D

aly

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
very happy with easytrails gps! :D

specially the import/export possibilities.

now i can record my paths, and i can use it as a tool to give me new paths.

only point is in my area not so many new tracks are available on EveryTrail.com :(

hope it gets better!!:)

phil

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
...tutorials appearing in the net

Wowowow...!
version 2.1 is now in AppStore, nice improvements seems, but for me basically it was already wonderful the 2.0!!!

I've seen a tutorial in Italian language, hope will be published soon in English too, here few screenshots, about importing / exporting tracks, basically it's one of the more useful features of these applications, you can upload tracks from online free services, as well as archive your tracks in your PC, or publish in some other online service, or your blog...:cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is the classical 2.0 interface of EasyTrails, and then this looks TrailsRunner (classical app for MacOSX)... very very useful both!!!

I've asked about the next features that they will implement, seems that the developer team is developing several things at the same time, as somebody tells that waypoints are arriving soon, and others are speaking about automatic import/export from an online free service...

...let's see... anyway, I love it!

manuelly

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
WOWOWOWOWOW this is exactly what I was looking for...A well done accurate description of how to upload/download tracks...
I know I could sound like I am a retard but this is so helpful for me :)
THANK YOU TO WHOEVER DID THIS.

Lorenz_EasyTrails

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
The 2.1 version will help with the usual problem the iphone has with gps signal.
Instead it's true new updates are getting ready. soon enough there will be the possibility to share tracks with a professional website and waypoints are getting ready too

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2