NEW APP ### Volumatic ### - Adjusting volume by listening to your microphone

bob-a-fett

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Download: iTunes Store
### INTRODUCTORY FREE PRICE ###

Do you want to listen to your iPod but can't because you need to hear what's going on in your office? Do find yourself constantly adjusting the volume when you're in your car, walking about, or just out for a morning jog?

Well you'll never have to touch that volume button again? with Volumatic! Volumatic automatically adjusts the volume in your headphones by constantly measuring noise from your microphone.

It supports two main modes:
AUTOMATIC VOLUME CONTROL: Automaticaly raise and lower player volume relative to the background noise level.
OFFICE MODE: Instantly mute playback volume when a loud noise is heard with Office Mode.

Never again will you have to worry about missing that important call because you didn't hear your phone ringing because your music was playing too loud. Enjoy listening to your favorite Audiobook, Podcast, or musical playlist as you go about your daily activities while the volume adapts to the sounds around you! With fully customizable settings, you can fine-tune your listening experience for volume control sensitivity, office mode sensitivity, and trigger time when office mode triggers your audio to mute. These two modes can be used separately or together according to your listening needs.

*** IF YOU GUYS HAVE COMMENTS: I am listening!! Please post here if you have feedback or wishes for the next update which I am already working on!! ***

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333208711&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]
volumaticdatasheet.jpg
[/URL]

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i love the concept of these programs, the only problem i have with them is that you have to use the app itself for ipod. so if a call comes in, you answer, and you have to restart the app all over again. i know this is an iphone and not app issue, but still. this looks cool though, i'll try it out! thanks!

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
you know what? you did a very good job with this. i used another program similar to this that adjusted the volume based on speed. i didnt like it and deleted it. yours is very nice. the interface is just like the ipod app the phone comes with. very clean. i like it. the only thing i did notice was that when you exit the app, there is a display of the ringer volume and it sets it back to the middle volume. is this just cosmetic to show the last volume of the app. when i try to turn up the ringer volume its already back to where i had it.

bob-a-fett

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
i love the concept of these programs, the only problem i have with them is that you have to use the app itself for ipod. so if a call comes in, you answer, and you have to restart the app all over again. i know this is an iphone and not app issue, but still. this looks cool though, i'll try it out! thanks!

If you receive a call while listening to Volumatic, don't exit the app next time but just accept the call. As soon as your call ends, you should see the Volumatic splash screen reappear and then you will be put right back into your song.

you know what? you did a very good job with this. i used another program similar to this that adjusted the volume based on speed. i didnt like it and deleted it. yours is very nice. the interface is just like the ipod app the phone comes with. very clean. i like it. the only thing i did notice was that when you exit the app, there is a display of the ringer volume and it sets it back to the middle volume. is this just cosmetic to show the last volume of the app. when i try to turn up the ringer volume its already back to where i had it

I'm really glad you like the app! Please spread the word. Indie developers have a hard time getting the word out. Unfortunately, the volume adjustment back to what it was before you launched the app is controlled by the OS and apps are not allowed to access it. This is a built-in feature of the phone that can't be overriden as far as I know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro