looking for a GOOD task/organizer app

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking for a decent task/ organizer app
as we all know just the iPhone calendar alone isn't the best for reminders.
had a blackberry previous and the calendar was pretty good in regards to appointment setting and reminders/ snooze.
any input would be greatly appreciated! thanks

Time.Trialer

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
PocketInformant for iPhone

This is a great app. I used it on the Palm, then the PPC, and now the iPhone. It is intuitive and quite customizable. The calendar syncs with Google calendars (which can in turn be sync'ed with iCal via SpanningSync) and the to do's sync with ToodleDo....

I have tried iCal and Caligoo. Both fall quite short of the mark for me. I have also tried many of the to do programs and Pocket Informant is the BEST.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
While I never cared for PocketInformant on Palm or WinPho (always preferred Agendus), it's the only thing currently available on the iPhone that gets close to half the job done. +1

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
While PocketInformant I have loved in the WinMo space, the fact that Apple has restricted it from using the default iPhone calendar makes it not that usable for me. Once Exchange syncing is enabled, then it is another story for me.

I currently use Appigo's ToDo, which syncs with free service Toodledo and has push notifications for reminders. It is strictly a task app, so you don't get as much functionality as PI.

PI has a lite app. Maybe give that a try first and see what works for you!

UPDATE - Here is the link to Appigo's Website.

Todo | Remarkable iPhone™ Applications

Last edited:

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I loved Pocket Informant on WM but on the iPhone it sucks. Note that the sucking is inflicted on the app by Apple.

Appigo's ToDo is awesome. It allows for subtasks on the phone. It syncs with remember the milk (I dont' like that one) and Toodleo. Toodleo online requires a subscription if you want to see your sub-tasks on line.

I use Appigo's ToDo.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2