FIFA is here and awesome!!!

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
I just played through a game and I'm lovin it! I'll make sure to come back with some good comments and comparisons as soon as I've played a bit more.

Leave your comments on what you think about the game and how you think it compares to "Real Soccer"

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...and to think I JUST bought Real Soccer! I should have waited, and bought this instead. I've been playing Fifa games since 1995!

Anyway, I'll be at a Best Buy shop on 20th Oct for the XBox 360 version ;)

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
...and to think I JUST bought Real Soccer! I should have waited, and bought this instead. I've been playing Fifa games since 1995!

Anyway, I'll be at a Best Buy shop on 20th Oct for the XBox 360 version ;)

Ditto on the Xbox version and that's why I'm hesitant to pick up the iPhone version.

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
After a full day I'm hooked! Been spending far too much time playing. It's a huge game with tons of options. My favorite thing so far is the Be A Pro mode (like Superstar mode in the non iPhone Madden). My only complaint is that I wish my iPhone could sprout a real mini joystick for game playing. The little virtual ones drive me crazy and never seem to be acurate enough!

Cubbyson

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
20th for fifa 10 we already have it in the UK :p I can tell you its amazing best football game I have ever played on the Xbox 360. Maybe ill buy it on my phone when the price comes down a little bit

dok

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
i am all about fifa. my arms go numb from playing when i'm laying down in bed. this game will be the death of my iphone's screen. lol!

fc barcelona ftw!

Tot el camp,
?s un clam,
s?m la gent blaugrana,
tan se val d?on venim,
si del sud o del nord,
ara estem d?acord, estem d?acord,
una bandera ens agermana.
blau grana al vent,
un crit valent,
tenim un nom,
el sap tothom: