iCanSee Released on the AppStore

EspadaEntertainment

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Ever forgotten your reading glasses when trying to read a menu? You're most likely to forget your glasses...but never your iPhone.

iCanSee, the first iPhone application in the iTunes App Store that brings a much-needed tool
to the device, the magnifying glass. By magnifying the images around you, iCanSee helps improve your ability to see in difficult situations, including low light. The application is a snap
to use. Simply launch the iCanSee application and hold your iPhone towards the image you want to magnify, select your magnifying range and Voil?. The on-screen magnification controls enable you easily adjust the size of the image being viewed, you even have the option of full screen mode or standard glass mode.

Official Press release along with screenshots and video at:
Press iCanSee

Official App Store page:
itms://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=332451821&mt=8&s=143441

Thank you for your time,

- Steven Diaz
President Espada Entertainment Inc.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Holy cow! You have just provided the first compelling reason to update to 3.1 and give up the jailbreak. I'm thinking to go ahead and buy it now and wait for a jailbreak or the decision to just give up jailbreaking.... Either way, this looks like a must have!

EspadaEntertainment

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Holy cow! You have just provided the first compelling reason to update to 3.1 and give up the jailbreak. I'm thinking to go ahead and buy it now and wait for a jailbreak or the decision to just give up jailbreaking.... Either way, this looks like a must have!

Delighted to hear that Alli. :)

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site

Sounds cool but wouldn't give ability to jailbreak over it...if u can't see something pull it closer to the eyes...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Once you hit 50, pulling things closer just makes it go that much more out of focus.

I did go ahead and make the purchase in anticipation. :D

Minhala

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
It's too bad it couldn't have been 3.0 compatible. :-( It sounds like a very cool app. I've downloaded a couple 3.1 freebies in hopes a 3.1 jb comes out, but I can't bring myself to buy an app I may *never* be able to use, even if it is only $1.

rmcnelly#IM

Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
major gripe...

I've got the app and am very frustrated that it does not save the setting for full screen magnify. The program reverts back to the cute magnifying glass, which limits what you see.

Please update the program to allow it to always remain in full screen magnify and you'd get some positive feedback from me.

--Rick

EspadaEntertainment

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I've got the app and am very frustrated that it does not save the setting for full screen magnify. The program reverts back to the cute magnifying glass, which limits what you see.

Please update the program to allow it to always remain in full screen magnify and you'd get some positive feedback from me.

--Rick

We're sorry you are experiencing this problem.

iCanSee does implement preference saving. We will be performing some rigorous testing to verify the problem you are having. Please be on the lookout for a potential update if we do verify your claim.

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.

- Steven Diaz
Espada Entertainment

rmcnelly#IM

Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Steven,

The program appears to keep the setting for a single launch. But if i quit and relaunch, it goes back to the magnifying glass,

32GB 3GS 3.1

--Rick

rmcnelly#IM

Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
Also the "i" icon to switch back and forth between screens is extremely difficult to hit. Can you make the sweet spot bigger? I have to work at hitting it just right to register, and it shouldn't be this difficult.

--Rick

EspadaEntertainment

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Also the "i" icon to switch back and forth between screens is extremely difficult to hit. Can you make the sweet spot bigger? I have to work at hitting it just right to register, and it shouldn't be this difficult.

--Rick

Rick,

We have just confirmed the bug. It seems to save your preferences the first time you relaunch the application, but the next relaunch will reset your preferences. There is an update being developed to fix this problem and to improve the accuracy of the info button.

Thanks again for your feedback.

- Steven Diaz
Espada Entertainment Inc.