Ascendo DataVault - Password Manager for iPhone & iPod Touch - Version 4

Ascendo#IM

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
We recently launched Ascendo DataVault, Password Manager for iPhone and iPod Touch, on Click [URL="http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphone-app-announcements/178952-ascendo-datavault-password-manager-iphone-ipod-touch-version-4-a.html#post1541247"]here to skip to v4.2 enhancements.[/SIZE]
Click here to skip to DataVault for Mac announcement.

The feature set includes...
  • Tree View for intuitive organization of items by Category and Type (see image below).
  • List View with alphabetical index for rapid searching.
  • Two-way Synchronization with full-featured DataVault Desktop (sold separately). Import from eWallet, SplashID, Firefox, RoboForms and many other 3rd party apps.
  • Password Generator and Password Strength Meter.
  • AES encryption & advanced security settings.
Click here for complete product information.

If you have questions, comments or you are interested in reviewing DataVault, please send an email to info[AT]ascendo-inc.com

Best,
Marc
Ascendo

DVi3Screens.jpg

Keywords: wallet, safe, secure, keeper, vault, security, encryption

Last edited:

Ascendo#IM

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Version 4.2

We released Version 4.2 of Ascendo DataVault (Release Notes page.
[/LEFT]

For a detailed product description, click here.

We would be glad to hear from you! For technical assistance, please email wallet_support[AT]ascendo-inc.com. For all other comments and inquiries, please email info[AT]ascendo-inc.com.

Best,
Marc Bolh
Ascendo Inc.

DVi3Screens1.gif

DVi3Security.gif

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
After several months using Data Vault exclusively, the only thing I would change is the ability to set a larger fault within cards. I went to the bank the other day...and couldn't read my account number. :(

jdc

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I had a great deal of trouble upgrading to the iphone desktop version from the BB version. It corrupted my data. The data seemed fine in the desktop version, but would not transfer the data at all.

I had to go back to an earlier backup of the data, import that data and then rebuild the database, Their tech support could not figure it out. A pain, but still a good program, just be careful when you upgrade. Make a backup of the data first.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Wise words no matter what program you're using - always make a backup of the data (if possible). It's one of the things that makes people fearful of using the cloud.

Ascendo#IM

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
DataVault Password Manager for Mac

We have released DataVault for Mac OS desktops with wifi synchronization to Ascendo DataVault for iPhone & iPod Touch.* DataVault for Mac is a full-featured password manager, not just a backup utility. See below for partial list of features.

• Display items in tree view, organized by category & type, or list view (see screen shot).
  • Two-way synchronization over wifi with conflict resolution.*
  • Select from 25 pre-defined templates or create your own.
  • Generate passwords choosing length and types of characters.
  • Use strength meter to determine if passwords are weak, good or strong.
* Synchronization with DataVault for BlackBerry is in beta testing.

For a product description, user guide, FAQ and link to download free trial, click here.

For technical assistance, please email wallet_support[AT]ascendo-inc.com. For all other comments, suggestions or inquiries, please email info[AT]ascendo-inc.com or send private message.

Best,
Marc
Ascendo

DVMacMain.jpg