- iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Inbox clutter ? No more with FolderBuddy 1.1.1
Have you ever wanted to add a new folder or edit an existing one in your email account but couldn't using the Mail app on your iPhone ?
Not anymore ! Now you can add, edit, or delete folders in supported IMAP email accounts with FolderBuddy !!
FolderBuddy 1.1.1 is an easy-to-use IMAP folder manager for the iPhone with an intuitive and beautifully designed GUI. With features such as shake-to-refresh and swipe-to-delete, you’ll be able to better manage and organize your email.
- Support for MobileMe, GMail, Yahoo! Mail, and AOL
- Support for other IMAP providers
- Multiple accounts supported
- SSL supported
- Shake to refresh folder list when viewing an account
- Swipe to delete an account in account settings
- Swipe to delete a folder in folder list view
- Add/Rename/Delete folder
- Support for nested folders
- Localized in english, french, italian and japanese localization
- Icons indicating when connection between device and IMAP server is secure (SSL)
Version 1.1.1 is a major update of the internal IMAP engine and improve the IMAP compatibility with a large number of IMAP servers.
FolderBuddy is available in the AppStore for $2.99: Open FolderBuddy in iTunes Store
You can try out FolderBuddy for free too !! FolderBuddy Lite now available in the AppStore too.
You can visit the dedicated web sites : FolderBuddy site or TouchMatter.com
We are welcoming feedback and reviews, and of course feature requests.