Ping! is Blackberry messenger for iPhone AND iPod Touch - FREE for a limited time!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Sorry Gary, no offense to you, but if I'm going to use this like BBM I really would like more info. Security could be a concern.

The former agents of the KGB and CIA, as well as the Mossad are all getting everyone's sms messages from Ping.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I've decided to switch back over to whatsapp. Ping is just way too buggy for me. Wayne I added you. I'll send a message so you have me on your list. Feel free to pm me if you want to become my buddy on whatsapp.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Unless you tilt it to landscape. Half the time I enter someone's pin, I can't get to the text box area. I have to quit the app and start over. Yeah, it's great alright.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I like Ping less and less. Last night I got a message from someone, "hello...hello?" No clue who it is, and after asking who it was, they never answered.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, another reason why I don't like it. I mean, it's nice for being free and all, but still not as polished as the other one. And you all know which other one I'm talkin aboot.

ginandjuice

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Ping

Ping has to many bugs for effective use at the moment, the most annoying thing is it keeps crashing, gonna wait for the update till I use this...

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ping! is Blackberry messenger for iPhone AND iPod Touch - FREE for a limited ...

Not looking into it at all, based off the video iMessage is much faster for me than Ping. And the creator of that video doesn't seem to know much about Blackberry yet still tried to compare the two. BBM for one, was stated as standing for Blackberry Messages, but it's Blackberry Messenger. It was stated that BBM uses a huge ID.....umwhat? Your screen name can long for sure, you can also change it whenever you want, but to add people you only need their PIN numbers, which is shorter than some of the screen names I've seen posted in this thread.

So there are my gripes on the video. But as for the app, you guys say its buggy and it's only for iPhone/iPod, and as I said my iMessages works faster than what the video showed. So even free what would be the point? And like a lot of people in today's society I have unlimited messaging in my plan, so it's even harder for me to find a reason to further look into this app. Or What's App? For that matter. But I would look into What's App? before I looked into Ping! again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2