Brainwave Tuner for iPhone

Nancy

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Quitting-smoking, defeating long-time insomnia, relax body and mind, enhance learning ability, keeping calm, stimulating thinking and gaining energy are Brainwave Tuner?s functions.
With different wave patterns, user can relax his body and mind and stimulate his thought. Once tuned in, the brain will be closed into a quiet status and become calm. The wave strength in it can be changed through weak to strong at will. It is available now in [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=328266349&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]iTunes Store [/URL]at $0.99.

Nancy

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
so far, my first app brainwave tuner has been sold out more than 100. maybe i will update it to add more sound patterns. Good luck to myself.

Nancy

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
update

Very glad to tell you guys, i have updated my Brainwave tuner for the first time. 6 new wave patterns are added including headache treatment,Schumann Resonance, high frequencies and learning aids. so far, there are 16 wave patterns in total. Users can get vast choice of them.

Nancy

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
New changes in this updated version: keeping playing waves when iphone/ipod Touch auto-locks. Also dims the backlights to help users focus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2