Blaze Mobile Wallet...

techcrazzy

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
What do you guys think of this app?

I was looking at it... and it seems pretty cool... like i thought it was pretty cool but people are saying its a scam.. how so?

empireiam

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
I did some research for this app and a lot of people were giving bad reviews on it but i still wanted to give it a try. so far so good. i bought movie tickets and it worked...this app makes spending money a lot easier...

techcrazzy

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
yeah i was playing with it.. and it seems pretty cool. I'll be keeping it.. I love how you can manage your accounts with it and they let you use a new pin for it! people need to join the hype and download it. lol

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
So fat,it is doing everything perfectly for me.Actually it has given me a broad range of commercial transactions from banking, payments to ticket sales etc.And paying only $1.99,if I can get all of these then there is no reason to leave it..

techcrazzy

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
So fat,it is doing everything perfectly for me.Actually it has given me a broad range of commercial transactions from banking, payments to ticket sales etc.And paying only $1.99,if I can get all of these then there is no reason to leave it..

yeah i heard you can download concert tickets and stuff like that!?! Thats pretty cool. I like how you get a little sticker and you can use it at the paypass at stores... Now I see what you mean about being fat.. hahahaha talk about lazy... definitely a must have! =]

embracethemartian

Sep 15, 2009
Visit site
blaze mobile wallet

this application is a must for the iPhone. it makes life way easier. with this app you are able to make purchases like that much needed cup of coffee or movie tickets for the fam. it also makes it convenient to do banking transactions. i also like the idea im being somewhat green by having my reciepts uploaded directly to my phone. the best part of this app is that its FREE.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro