iMagnify to be released on Sep.26th!!!

iMagnify

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
iMagnify is an Application for iPhone designed to enhance the way we see things. It's the first LIVE ZOOM!!

It's going to be an awesome product because of how clear the image is. The resolution is 2048x1536 pixels and the Zoom is 4X.

When CameraZoom app was created you had to actually TAKE the picture and zoom afterwards, and even then, the quality wasn't good. It pixelated and distorted the image.

iMagnify can enlarge the finest of print and make it look font size 16 without any distortion or pixelation.
It's a great idea for people with poor eyesight, this way they don't have to have their glasses on them 24/7.

EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS NEW APP! IT WILL BE RELEASED AS SOON AS V.3.1 IS AVAILABLE!

Here is the video demo:
YouTube - iMagnify iPhone App. Demo Video

Last edited:

iMagnify

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
Definitely!

I will have a video uploaded of a demo tomorrow for you!

It's crazy, even I was shocked to see such a clear picture.
Thanks for the feedback :)

-iMagnify

iMagnify

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
How much will it cost? Will we also be able to take a picture of the zoomed image?

It will only be $1.99
Also, I have already created another App. called iZoom Film that I am releasing a week after iMagnify. On iZoom Film you will be able to take the picture.
One serves as a magnifier and the other serves as an actual camera with zoom :D

iFizzgig

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
Camera Genius let's me zoom to take pics for only $.99. I'm not sure I'd pay $1.99 just to be able to zoom. I would probably pay $1.99 to be able to switch between just zooming and zooming with picture taking.

Good luck, though.

- iFizz

iMagnify

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
Camera Genius let's me zoom to take pics for only $.99. I'm not sure I'd pay $1.99 just to be able to zoom. I would probably pay $1.99 to be able to switch between just zooming and zooming with picture taking.

Good luck, though.

- iFizz

I appreciate the feedback :)

akop12

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
It is a great idea.

The California Vanity app is freaking brilliant. The app actual gives you the exact meanings from the DMV. I have a vanity plate and its in there database. The meaning is dead on.

COOOL:D