Snapfinger interactive menu application
I am writing about Kuduz Interactive’s new iPhone application, snapfinger. The app is currently offered free of charge. You may contact Jim Garrett, the CEO of Kudzu Interactive, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Snapfinger brings to the iPhone all of the convenience of online ordering available at www.Snapfinger.com, changing the way you order take-out forever at more than 10,000 of your favorite restaurants.
Snapfinger is an interactive menu application that allows you to quickly and easily place and pay for take-out orders. The application is fully integrated with each restaurant's Point-of-Sale system, placing orders directly and automatically into their kitchen queue. It is the exclusive online ordering system for over 10,000 restaurants in more than 1,300 cities. No more lines. No more faxes. No more missed orders. No more cash registers. Just click, order and eat. It is that easy.
• GPS restaurant locator
• Save your favorite orders for future re-order
• One click re-order of saved favorites
• Complete menu offering and item selections
• Select pick-up time and date
• Map and directions to restaurant
• Pre-payment with credit card
• Order confirmation via text message or email
Participating Restaurants Include:
• California Pizza Kitchen
• Rising Roll