CBS Sports App

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
does anyone else use this app for managing their CBS fantasy teams? i am running a team on CBS for football. we just had our draft sunday. even though the first week of NFL regular season is a few days away, they (CBS) has not allowed access to my fantasy team through their app.

right now they only allow access to your baseball teams. the message comes up stating something about 'access to your fantasy teams will be accessed closer to the NFL season'. does anyone else have access? just wondering when i'll get access to this feature. was really hoping to be able to manage my fantasy football team from my iPhone this season.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
***UPDATE***

just found out...CBS Sports Mobile app does and will NOT have fantasy football. if you have a CBS fantasy football team that you wish to manage on your iPhone, go to the app store and download CBS Football. they (CBS) secretly released this app after numerous complaints that the Sports Mobile app kept saying "your fantasy teams will be accessed closer to the NFL season"...even on opening day! just thought i'd update this in case there are others like me out there running on CBS.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
There is a CBS Football app out now. Claims to support fantasy, but looks like it might have similar problems as the mobile sports app. I stick with Yahoo.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
There is a CBS Football app out now. Claims to support fantasy, but looks like it might have similar problems as the mobile sports app. I stick with Yahoo.

that's what i'm talking about. CBS Football app. anyway, it's not that easy to up and move your league from one source to another. so if i/we have CBS leagues, we're sticking with them at this point. so switching to Yahoo does no good.

back on target, the CBS Football app lets you adjust your roster, read news/injury reports, etc. works fine.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2