Review: Task2Gather with PUSH for all your todos (PROMOCODES included)

Erika78

Apr 10, 2009
Visit site
New Task2Gather (T2G) 3.0 for iPhone is out. The new version supports Push notifications on iPhone and iPod with 3.0 OS. Get live alerts from work or your family to be always on top of everything. We reckon this is the perfect application for small or medium businesses.

Task2Gather for iPhone now has:

PUSH for New Items:
Get an instant notification when a change appears on your list item. Accept it and read straight away or keep it on the display as unread. The number of new tasks will accumulate to keep reminding you.

PUSH for New Comments:
See, read and answer any new comments directed to you or to your projects straightaway, start a seamless conversation in the comments area with your colleagues and track their thoughts.

T2G is a great Collaborative Tool:
Free desktop client, offline and online mode. It works as a standalone application or seamlessly synchronized with Task2Gather. All your tasks will be available everywhere at anytime.

T2G has great Sharing Options (on the go and on the web):
It gathers all your personal, family, and business tasks that will be shared between all your colleagues or family members no matter whether they are using a desktop PC, the iPhones or a Windows Mobile device. Use it as a todo list for daily errands, reminders for your kids, wife or husband.

Here 2 promocodes for TiPb followers to try and please write a review or give us your feedback.
PT7KHP3NYKFA
F4R3FYMMNW6L

ewolf72

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
I've been looking at apps like these...

Cool. I'll call dibs on promo code "F4R3FYMMNW6L". I've been looking at a number of apps for task management (supporting multiple lists, with web sync/web application access, and the ability to be used offline).

I'm at work now but I'll get the app installed tonight and post a review in a few days (after I've used it some). I'm already registered on your web site. Thanks for the opportunity.

ewolf72

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
my message

I can't send a private message yet so I'll have to respond here... My apologies to the group in advance.

Unfortunately, the code I was going to use was already taken by the time I went to punch it in. So, if you can PM me a different one, I'd be happy to follow-up on my original offer to try the app and review it. Otherwise, I'll have to decline.

I really wish people would declare when they take a code...

In any event, thanks for putting those out there.

ewolf72

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Fantastic! Thank you. I'll get it installed tonight and start working through it. I imagine I'll get you some feedback by the end of the weekend. Would you prefer it to be posted as a review at the app store or did you want it directly?

ewolf72

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Posted

Since I still can't PM here (I've only posted 4 or 5 times here and it won't allow me to PM until I get past 15), I went ahead and submitted my review to the app store (user Poptart360). I'm not sure when Apple will get around to posting it but it was submitted a hour or so ago...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro