Cheap laugh to the MAX

xitsej

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
Bouncy Ball is not for you serious folks out there. If you are looking for a mature, high quality game, this is not for you; however if you?re looking for a quick cheap laugh with your friends this app is great. This app is basically a joke application oriented around an awkward hand gesture? think moving your hand up and down rapidly while holding your iPhone >.<. Bouncy Ball accomplishes this by having you bounce the ball off of the top and bottom of the screen 100 times as fast as possible (the ball responds to gravity and hand movements). This game is absolutely hilarious to give to your friends when they don?t know that it?s a joke app, only to realize how ridiculous they look when playing the game. I created a room full of laughter with my first demonstration as I was playing the game. It was only when the whole room started laughing and asking what I was doing that I realized this wasn?t some pointless game, and understood the slightly shrewd references on the description page. Cheap laugh says it all to me ? I thought the hilarity was well worth 99 cents, however only if you have a broad sense of humor is this app for you.

Search iTunes for "Bouncy Ball!" if you are interested (it's the one with the winking smiley face icon)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods