GPS People Tracking

LociMobile

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Mobile Personal Location Services on the Move ? the pin marks your spot. Continuing to pave the way for innovative geo specific and proximity alerting applications.

In 2008 LOCiMOBILE launched with the goal of delivering GPS and PLS - Personal Location Services Apps.

Our commitment is to bring you Apps that have an everyday purpose (sorry we don?t make farting Apps) that provide you that next level of connectedness.

You ask the question Where? ? where am I, where is my friend, where is my co-worker, where is my child and the answer is push the LOCi button.

We design our Apps to be Fast, Easy and Private; Apps that deliver real-world, everyday use and function. In todays fast-paced lifestyle we understand you want something that is useful, simple and functional, yet private and secure.

Mobile GPS technology first became available a few years ago and as Smartphone performance increased and cost decreased our 2 way GPS technology became more feasible to launch. eMarketer estimates there will be over 63 million location-based service users worldwide this year, and 486 million by 2012.

Not all of those 486 million users will have a LOCi App on their phone but we sure are trying to get as many as we can. Thanks to so many of you who have embraced our concept and sent us e-mails, posted comments on iTunes, FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube, we think it won?t be too long until everyone says ?Wow! How did I ever live without my LOCi before??

I LOCi do you LOCi 2

We have only just begun so we would love to hear from you. Tell us what you think and share your stories with us. In the spirit of connectedness- we are all ears and you can connect with us in many ways: just click on any of the links above or post a comment right on our feedback section.

Thank you for your support. Let the LOCi revolution begin? And remember, staying connected is a great way to let someone know you care.

Please check out locimobile.com there is a free version to play with.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods