App to view iPhone screen on laptop

jeffskent

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Laplink Controler also enabled viewing PocketPC on PC

Is there an app that allows you to view and manipulate your iphone on your laptop?

We had one for windows mobile it was Pocket Controller. Here is the site

Anyone have any clues?

This is my first post on this board, so please forgive me if I make mistakes. I will try to attach a .pdf explaining the features of the discontinued Laplink Controler. I still have it and can use it to display my PocketPC with sound and video support on any WinPC, control the image with a mouse, and save videos of everything done on the PocketPC which is mirrored on the WinPC.

I just bought my 3GS a month ago and would love to be able to attach the 3GS to a Folio type netbook and display the iPnone's screen, enlarged somewhat on the netbook, or pc screen. One would be able to watch videos, movies, pictures, apps, and anything else on a larger screen with the aid of the processors in the netbook or pc. Any coments will be appreciated.

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
This is my first post on this board, so please forgive me if I make mistakes. I will try to attach a .pdf explaining the features of the discontinued Laplink Controler. I still have it and can use it to display my PocketPC with sound and video support on any WinPC, control the image with a mouse, and save videos of everything done on the PocketPC which is mirrored on the WinPC.

I just bought my 3GS a month ago and would love to be able to attach the 3GS to a Folio type netbook and display the iPnone's screen, enlarged somewhat on the netbook, or pc screen. One would be able to watch videos, movies, pictures, apps, and anything else on a larger screen with the aid of the processors in the netbook or pc. Any coments will be appreciated.

As interesting as this is, I don't understand. You know you can do all that on your laptop already? :confused:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77