Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,908 Global Posts

Default Apps you'd Like to see

Anyone want an app they can't find?

Post-em here, and see if any iPhone Devs will take the hint.

Personally I'd like to see a SlashDot reader.
    Get that solved and any other similar forum would be a snap.
    iPhone Intermediate

I like to use the camera function as binoculars. I mean, I'd like to be able to use the viewscreen to zoom in on things for a closer look. It would be handy in so many ways. I thought of this on vacation a few months ago, when I was on the deck of a ship and wanted to look at things on shore.

I don't even know if this is doable.

Don
    iPhone Nanite

Default Print App

I would like to see a print application that can print web pages, email, documents, etc (in addition to photos) and that doesn't require your desktop/laptop to be on. Is there such a thing?

Also, not sure if this is possible, but a wireless digital thermometer that alerts your iPhone once the inside temperature of the meat reaches a preset amount.
    iPhone Intermediate

OMG... I'm a Windows Mobile Convert and what I'd love to see is an app like the WM Bug Me. You can write on the screen or type a note and set pre determined time frames like 5, 15, 20 etc minutes or custom time frames. It was a neat app to take quick notes for reminders... Their website is here...

The next app I loved is Photo Contacts Pro. But I know due to Apple being tight wads with their OS this will never be an app that can be developed. But it had ringer profile management, you could set distinctive SMS and ringtones for different profiles, call block, Tracks calendar to filter, block or silence calls during meetings. Here's their site