Apps you'd Like to see

icebike

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Anyone want an app they can't find?

Post-em here, and see if any iPhone Devs will take the hint.

Personally I'd like to see a SlashDot reader.
Get that solved and any other similar forum would be a snap.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I like to use the camera function as binoculars. I mean, I'd like to be able to use the viewscreen to zoom in on things for a closer look. It would be handy in so many ways. I thought of this on vacation a few months ago, when I was on the deck of a ship and wanted to look at things on shore.

I don't even know if this is doable.

Don

jtz5

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Print App

I would like to see a print application that can print web pages, email, documents, etc (in addition to photos) and that doesn't require your desktop/laptop to be on. Is there such a thing?

Also, not sure if this is possible, but a wireless digital thermometer that alerts your iPhone once the inside temperature of the meat reaches a preset amount.

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OMG... I'm a Windows Mobile Convert and what I'd love to see is an app like the WM Bug Me. You can write on the screen or type a note and set pre determined time frames like 5, 15, 20 etc minutes or custom time frames. It was a neat app to take quick notes for reminders... Their website is here... Electric Pocket - BugMe! Notepad for Pocket PC

The next app I loved is Photo Contacts Pro. But I know due to Apple being tight wads with their OS this will never be an app that can be developed. But it had ringer profile management, you could set distinctive SMS and ringtones for different profiles, call block, Tracks calendar to filter, block or silence calls during meetings. Here's their site Photo Contacts PRO (Pocket PC Edition) - Distinctive Ringtones, Distinctive SMS tones, Call Blocking and Filtering, Advanced Automatic phone Profiles, Full Screen Photo Caller ID, Today Screen Enhancements