PDF Expert is out.

Memfis

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone.
We are glad to announce that PDF Expert has appeared at the AppStore yesterday.
We based on our wide experience, resources and customers' feedbacks and suggestions to create a stable PDF reading application that would meet your needs. As a result PDF Expert was created.

PDF Expert provides set of professional functions to overcome the limitations of built-in iPhone PDF viewer. Saving PDF email attachments, full text search, support for password protected documents, navigation through embedded PDF bookmarks, handling large PDF files are the most essential to mention..

With PDF Expert you can:

* Save Email Attachments. Including Password Protected Ones.

? Forward email with attachment to your unique Readdle Storage e-mail address and save it to your device using PDF Expert.
? PDF Expert opens password protected PDF documents. Please note that DRM protected files are not supported.
* Read Any PDF the Way You Want

? Navigate through the document using embedded bookmarks. Great for reading ebooks by topics and chapters.
? Full screen and landscape modes to maximize screen usage
? Search for keyword or phrase
? Go to specific page
? Create your own bookmarks
? Open almost any PDF file. Tested on 1400+ page books.
* Share the Text You Read

? Select text from the PDF file you are reading, copy to clipboard and paste into any application you want.
? Email files stored inside PDF Expert to your colleagues and partners
* Read Non-PDF Documents As Well

Besides PDF files, PDF Experts allows viewing Microsoft Office files, iWork documents, HTML, TXT and image files.
* Use Your iPhone As a Wireless Drive

Mount PDF Expert as a shared network drive over Wi-Fi network to any computer and copy documents to the iPhone using simple Drag & Drop. No additional software required.
* Transfer Files to Your iPhone with or without Wi-Fi

PDF Expert supports transferring files to your device using both EDGE or 3G network. Just upload your documents to Readdle Storage using regular Internet connection and instantly access them from PDF Expert.
* Use Other Essential Features

? Password protection for your files
? Embedded zip/unzip archiver
? Fast scroll through large documents
? Flexible file management
pagesel.jpg

onlineconnect.jpg

filelist.jpg

We'd like to hear you opinions, feedbacks and suggestions concerning our new application.

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I purchased this App earlier today because I wanted an easy way to view my work PDF documents and manuals. I'm really impressed, was able to upload about a dozen PDFs to my iPhone using Readdle Storage and was able to view my PDFs within seconds. Haven't tried any other document types yet, I'll have to test how well that works, specially Open Office documents.

Memfis

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
Today Readdle announces a time limited sale for PDF Expert - 25% off the regular price. The sale will last during 48 hours. Don?t miss a chance to purchase PDF Expert with the 25% discount

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh