Results 1 to 9 of 9
- 07-19-2009, 05:06 AM #2
- 07-19-2009, 02:19 PM #3
AlarmTunes 1.2.1 now out
We just wanted to let everyone know that our update to 1.2 (1.2.1) was finally approved!
This new update contains major bug fixes in addition to a few new features.
New Features Include:
- Ability to update an existing alarm time without having to delete and re-add
- Screen Dimming (performed by holding the light bulb icon for 1 sec.)
- Corrected crashing issue for users with incomplete song meta data
- Improved charging status detection for screen auto-lock override feature
- Sleep mode no longer interrupts timed sleep music
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
We have appreciated all of the support we have received from the forum and wanted to be sure to keep everyone updated.
- 08-18-2009, 11:54 PM #6
- 08-19-2009, 01:27 PM #7
I've been looking for a way to contact the developer of this great app directly - web page, email, whatever - but could find no way to do so. So I am posting here in hopes that the developer will read it:
Is it possible to add a setting that will stop the music when it gets to the end of the playlist, instead of cycling back to the beginning and playing it over & over?
My wife was ready to throw my iphone out the window one morning when I woke up before my iphone & left without it. She couldn't even turn it off because she couldn't remember my passcode! It played for hours until I got back to turn it off.
I can think of some other scenarios where this feature would be useful - but if it can save just one marriage (or iphone), wouldn't it be worth coding?
AlarmTunes 1.3 Now Available
We just wanted to let everyone know that the latest update to is now available.
This new update addresses 2 main objectives.
1) Implementation of user preferences via the iPhone OS settings application. Users may now:
- Choose your own Snooze time
- Configure the Music Sleep Timer
- Enable/Disable Alarm Fade-in Feature
2) Code optimization to ensure compatibility with iPhone OS 3.1.
We hope everyone enjoys the and we look forward to updating you on the next one.