new educational game "write my name"

julie#IM

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

I am the mom of a 4 years old little girl and I have an iphone ! I found out that in the appstore there were not enough good educational games for kids to developp their abilities and intelligence . So I decided to develop an application which will help and also give some fun for kids to play, to learn and write their alphabet and words.

This app "Write my name" is dedicated to all the parents who love to teach their child how to write their name or any words.
"Write my name" can help teach your kids to spell !

"Write my name" is an educational game which helps your children recognize the letters of their name and how to place them in order.

This game is very simple, you will like this easy app :
- You or your child enter your child's name (or another word).
- Letters appear on the screen randomly.
- The kids have to place them in the correct order.

You can also play with any words.
This game will also help your kid to recognize words, boost his visual memory and constitute a pre-learning to reading skill.

Summer is here ! Make sure the kids get ready for the next school year :
"Write your name" helps toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergardens learn some basic words :
- Preschoolers, and kindergartners will learn to write and play with their first-name.
- Toddlers will learn and play with more difficult words, depending of their vocabulary.

This application is also a good way to help your kid to become familiar with your iphone and it is a good family game.

This is a great game for kids who get bored in the car, in the airplane, at the restaurant, or anywhere.

Kids between the ages 2 to 6 love to play with letters, words and their spellings.
Fun and educational ! Learn while having fun, it's easy!

Thanxs,

Julie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2