Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

23 Posts

Thumbs up Evernote versus Thoughts?

I have both apps on my iPhone, however haven't yet used either one. I've read numerous reviews on Evernote but haven't stumbled across too much on Thoughts.

Are you a Thoughts user? Comparisons between the two?
    iMore Elite

2,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,950 Global Posts

My Thoughts? Evernote free. Thoughts not free.

I use Evernote and don't have any complaints so far. It's a good little nifty app for taking notes and stuff. Probably why they called it EverNOTE.
    iMore Genius

10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

I'm wearing my Evernote t-shirt today. It was voted my favorite app of 2008.

2,212 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,084 Global Posts

I'm still not too fond of EverNOTE, albeit I'm trying to use it. Everytime I try to, I think or another app I could use.

For example, I can now add Notes in Outlook, and thus have them sync to my iPhone. So why use Evernote?

What I do want is an application / store that I can save all my documents to. Evernote wants $5.00 a month to offer this. Hmm, I don't think so...
    iMore Intermediate

481 Posts
    Global Posts
    494 Global Posts

I use Evernote's with the free service along with the PC client which allows copying websites and more. One advantage over the notes syncing is that Evernote does it wireless, I think notes has to be synched tethered.
    TiPb Forum Staff

1,839 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,898 Global Posts

Evernote hands down. Syncs everywhere...and is free!